In light of the news about the dangerous Coronavirus from China, now is the time to remember that your proper disinfection program, already in place, is the best measure against the spread of this illness.
- Reading disinfectant labels thoroughly;
- Following directions carefully; and
- Paying close attention to disinfecting high touch areas (door knobs and handles, light switches, phones, etc.), is the best way to combat the spread of this illness.
- Making sure your staff knows and abides by specific dwell times outlined in the product’s instructions.
The other crucial defense against the spread of viruses is PERSONAL HYGIENE.
- Wash hands regularly
- Always cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your shoulder if necessary
- Stay home when sick
- Do not share drinkware or utensils
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Be vigilant with your children
Please be aware that: ALL DAYCON DISINFECTANTS ARE EPA APPROVED EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS
Therefore no “special” products need to be purchased beyond a good disinfectant and effective cleaning tools such as color-coded microfiber cloths and mops.
If your staff needs training on proper disinfection methods, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call your Daycon sales representative.